Stream-Flo has over 50 years of history in the oil and gas industry. During that time, our extensively trained and experienced service and support technicians have installed our wellheads and other products around the world.
Drilling/ Completions Service
Our crews are trained in detailed running and test procedures to ensure efficient, cost-effective service without compromising safety.
- Slip-Loc casing heads.
- Full bore drilling systems.
- Mandrel casing hangers in a variety of materials and thread combinations.
- Secondary seal assemblies from metal sealing to elastomeric.
- Tubing hangers from single to triple string are available in different materials and thread combinations.
- Gate valves from 2 1/16-2000 psi to 7 1/16-15000 psi, for sweet and sour service.
- Chokes are available for drilling and completions ranging from 2” to 8”, pressure ratings from 2000 psi to 15,000 psi, and come in ANSI or API flanged. All chokes come in a variety of trims and specialized materials.
Our service fleet is equipped with a full line of soft parts and extras to support all service requirements. And Stream-Flo crews are equipped and experienced with specialized service tools for a variety of applications.