Frac Support & Maintenance
Frac trees and manifolds are the last line of surface control and therefore it is critical that they are a maintenance priority. Our specialized service trucks are manned by experienced crews who are fully trained in frac operations and maintenance. Our equipment and training are continually upgraded to ensure we are staying ahead of new technology as it evolves.
Stream-Flo field personnel are trained and experienced in:
- Initial installation of frac trees and manifolds.
- On-site frac support and services, including valve service, accumulator set-up and functioning.
- Torqueing of wellhead and frac equipment.
- Greasing capability of up to 15,000 psi
- Crews are trained and capable of doing repairs onsite.
- Lubricator capabilities for setting and retrieving BPVs and VR plugs for pressures up to 15,000 psi.
- Additional services as required onsite to better support our customers.
- Canadian service fleet consisting of 74 vehicles ranging from ¾ ton grease units to tri drive picker trucks with 22 ton lift capacity