Customer Property Management
Stream-Flo’s goal is to be a partner with our customers and help them manage their assets so they can save money by utilizing existing inventories. Our customized software documents and traces all equipment through the repair process to storage and utilization.
Utilizing existing inventory is also an opportunity for our customers and Stream-Flo to minimize our carbon footprint by optimizing the life of the equipment available.
- Our customized management system enables each Stream-Flo branch to assist our customers in the efficient and cost-effective control of their inventories and ensure they receive maximum value from their assets.
- In-house repair capabilities on API gate valves, from 2” 2,000 psi to 7 1/16” 15,000 psi.
- All branch facilities inventory and manage large customer assets related to wellhead and gate valve equipment.
- Extensive repair and testing for high-pressure rated equipment up to 15,000 psi.
- All repairs and materials used meet API standards, and repaired equipment is tested and covered with a one-year limited warranty.
- Upon customer request, Stream-Flo will actively try to reduce customer inventories by purchasing or putting equipment out to bid on their behalf.