CFB-T Unitized / Multi-bowl Wellhead System
The CFB-T Next Generation Wellhead System is a unitized / multi-bowl wellhead system designed to provide significant time savings and increased safety in developing shale plays.
- Range of pressure and sizes to meet your unitized / multi-bowl wellhead requirements.
- Time and cost savings, combined with increased safety.
- Manufacturing and extensive inventory in the USA and Canada for quick turnarounds.
- Available in unitized or split housings.
Through Rotary Installation
- Eliminates “hot work” and work in confined space to improve safety.
- No waiting on cement.
- Load shoulder below outlets to allow testing valve connections internally, and reduces the height of the system.
- Compact / low profile to reduce cellar depths.
- Outlet at 90° – Improved flow-by for offline cementing.
Drill Curve Efficiencies
- RSF quick connect for BOP makes up in minutes without special tools, and provides significant safety advantages.
- Internal latch design eliminates body penetrations to enhance safety.
- Off line cementing friendly interface.
- Standardization of packoffs and tools.
- Available in most standard casing programs.
- Field proven casing mandrel hanger rotation tool.
- Solid mandrel and slip type hangers available.
Life of Well Benefits
- Thread-on API flanges allow use of industry standard tubing heads.
- Complete well control – Back Pressure Valves in mandrel hangers.
- Internal latch, packoffs and mandrel hangers can be easily retrieved.
- Higher casing load capabilities.
United States: 832.912.1022
Middle East: +971.4.5520907