Leadership & Commitment
The Stream-Flo Group of Companies is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, contractors, visitors, and the public that may be affected by our business activities. Senior management is actively involved in the HSE Management System and continually strives to achieve excellence in HSE performance. Our Corporate HSE Policy reflects the highest level of commitment to our Corporate HSE Management program while placing emphasis on promoting a positive safety culture. We are committed to working towards a zero incident environment and take pride in meeting our responsibility to protect all workers from harm.
Stream-Flo demonstrates our ongoing commitment and leadership to HSE in the following ways:
- Corporate HSE policy that is endorsed by the President of the Stream-Flo Group of Companies.
- Setting of annual HSE goals and objectives.
- Annual Safety Stand-Down.
- Monthly executive meetings with a strong HSE presence.
- Measuring HSE performance and setting strong expectations for continual improvement.
- Site, plant and facility inspections by senior management on a quarterly basis.
- Publication of a monthly HSE newsletter to all employees.
- Incident alerts with corrective actions.
- Progressive discipline for poor job performance including safety performance.
- Incident trending and analysis to develop annual safety action plans.
- Annual HSE audit to the ENFORM COR audit protocol.
- Supporting and implementing Industry Recommended Practices.