Service Technician - Edmonton, AB
This posting will be used to fill more than one vacancy at our Edmonton facility.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor, the Service Technician will be responsible for providing field service requirements. Regular travel is required.
Key position functions include:
- Execute field service requirements that may include installation services, tools for casing and tubing isolation, and ball drop equipment for fracturing.
- Deliver, assemble, test, and paint wellhead assemblies.
- Assist with shop and vehicle housekeeping in accordance with company expectations.
- Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements.
- Provide customer property repair as required.
- Travel to other branches to acquire training and provide assistance as required.
- Comply and follow company procedures and policies.
- Assist with shipping and receiving as required.
- Represent the Company to customers in a positive manner and provide exceptional customer service.
- Perform other related duties as necessary.
- Regular travel is required.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High school diploma.
- 1 to 3 years of industry-related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of wellhead products and service industry preferred.
- Previous experience using ball drop equipment an asset.
- Stream-Flo and competitor product knowledge an asset.
- Valid Class 1 or 3 driver’s license with Air Brake endorsement; must be able to provide a current driver’s abstract.
- Folding Boom Truck Crane - 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification preferred.
- H2S, Fall Arrest, First Aid and PST Training.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Service oriented with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic, mechanical aptitude and commitment to safety.
- Willingness to travel.
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
To Apply for this Position
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd., 4505 - 74 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6B 2H5
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.