Service Technician - Fort McMurray, AB
We are growing! We are looking for local Fort McMurray residents to join our team. We have expanded our operations and have moved to our new Service and Distribution facility!! As pioneers in high-temperature wellheads and gate valves, the new Service Centre will allow us to deliver greater value to our customers. Our Wellhead Service Team is responsible for product installation, field support and maintenance, equipment repair, customer property management and equipment rentals.
Key position functions include:
- Strong commitment to workplace Health and Safety by conducting all operations in a safe manner and follow all Company procedures and HSE policies
- Deliver, assemble, test and paint wellhead assemblies
- Execute field service requirements while providing exceptional customer service and representing the Company in a positive manner
- Assist with shop and vehicle housekeeping in accordance with company expectations and policy
- Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements
- Provide customer property repair as required
- Travel to other branches to acquire training and provide assistance as needed
- Regular travel to field site locations is required
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of industry related experience preferred
- Knowledge of wellhead products and service industry preferred
- Previous thermal wellhead experience an asset
- Stream-Flo and competitor product knowledge would be an asset
- Valid Class 3 driver’s license with Air Brake endorsement; must be able to provide a current driver’s abstract
- Folding Boom Truck Crane – 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification preferred
- H2S, First Aid and PST Training
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Service oriented with strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, mechanical aptitude and commitment to safety
- Willingness to travel
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
To Apply for this Position
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd., 4505 - 74 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6B 2H5
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.