Assembly, Test & Paint - Midland, TX
Key position functions include:
- Assembly of valves and wellheads
- Testing of valves and wellheads
- Application of name plates and/or stamping
- Painting and/or coating of valves and wellheads
- follow work order process traveler requirements
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Assist shipping and receiving when required
Preferred candidate will possess a combination of the following:
- Prefer high school diploma or equivalency.
- Previous oilfield equipment experience is preferred.
- Previous experience building and testing of API gate valves”
- Ability and willingness to install, repair, and work on all major kinds of Wellhead equipment.
- Strong Knowledge of wellhead and flow control products.
- Ability to read and write English
- Adherence to safety policies and procedures
- Must have reliable transportation and able to work flexible hours
To Apply for this Position
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo USA, 8726 Fallbrook Drive, Houston, Texas, USA 77064
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.