Repair Assembly Technician - Wellhead Assembly - Edmonton, AB
Reporting to the Shop Supervisor and/or Lead Hand Wellhead Assembly, the Repair Assembly Technician is responsible for assembly, testing, and painting of wellhead equipment.
Key Position Functions:
- Assemble, test, and paint wellhead equipment.
- Pick and distribute material for storage or shipping.
- Assist with stocking requirements by ensuring product is properly identified and put away.
- Organize and maintain the work area, including maintenance of equipment, product storage containers and racking.
- Assist with the shipping area as required.
- Participate in rotational on call schedule.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures.
- Assist with shop housekeeping and maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, supplemented with 1 to 2 years of related warehouse experience.
- Mechanical assembly/repair experience.
- Forklift and overhead crane experience is an asset.
- Computer skills using MS Office or ERP system.
- Knowledge of Stream-Flo and/or competitors equipment would be an asset.
- Strong commitment to workplace health and safety.
- Strong communication (oral and written) skills.
- Detail oriented, strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Valid driver’s license.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
To Apply for this Position
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd., 4505 - 74 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6B 2H5
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.