HSE Advisor - Midland, TX
The primary accountability of this position is to perform all HSE functions for the facilities of Houston and the West Texas area.
Key position functions include:
- Inspections as required (Documented Compliance, Fire Extinguishers, Emergency Lighting, Eye Wash, etc.) as well as tool box meetings.
- Track and set up all 3rd party training as required.
- Preform all new hire orientations with safety overview, plant touch and Digital Action Tracking Systems (DATS).
- Regular travel to locations in region to monitor compliance to Corporate HSE standards, to include compliance inspections, training, toolbox meetings, etc.
- Conduct incident investigations or attend to other emergency situations as needed.
- Work closely with facility managers to identify hazards/risks and implement effective corrective actions.
- Provide ongoing support and work closely with facility leadership to drive safety culture.
- Conduct trend analysis; identify leading indicators and work with local leadership to prevent injuries.
- Provide guidance on issues/incidents after normal working hours if necessary.
- Conduct thorough incident investigations in primary areas and provide timely update to management
- Maintain Digital Action Tracking Systems (DATS) online training and provide a backup to database management.
Preferred candidate will possess a combination of the following:
- One to two years previous experience in an HSE related position
- Post-secondary education preferred
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to travel and ability to take emergency after-hour call
To Apply for this Position
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo USA, 8726 Fallbrook Drive, Houston, Texas, USA 77064
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.