Field Service Technician, Level 3 (Rotational) - Houston, TX
The Field Service Technician will provide service to customers by installing, repairing or removing wellhead equipment according to technical drawings and Stream-Flo installation instructions. In this role, you will apply knowledge of mechanical, and hydraulic systems.
Key position functions include:
- Complies with all safety, health, environmental and quality Management System requirements, policies and procedures
- Provides customer with written reports, completes necessary paperwork for invoicing, equipment identification and tracking, inventory control and expense monitoring
- Installs, repairs and troubleshoots surface wellhead systems
- Assures all equipment, service tooling and spare parts are on location and ready to use and function fit prior to beginning each job. Records critical dimensions to ensure assembly will work and obtains and reviews or creates product running procedures
- Provides sales support through quality customer interface and keeps customer fully informed of all aspects of the job. Handles customer complaints in a professional manner
- Acts as lead technician and assists with training of less experienced technicians
- Completes Field Non-Conformance Reports (FNCR) forms as product problems are encountered. Assures all equipment and procedural defects are communicated
- Responds to customer requests for field service orders as dispatched from Service Manager
- Diagnose service problems and recommends or implements appropriate solutions
- Ensures periodic maintenance and repairs to Company vehicle consistent with company policy
- Maintains Company vehicle with necessary tools and equipment to perform service jobs
- Operates Company vehicle in compliance with applicable Company
Preferred candidate will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in field service or oil field
- Eligibility Requirements:
- Work “on-call” 24/7/365
- Work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
- Working knowledge of Mechanical, and/or Hydraulic Equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Field Equipment Repair without Assistance
- Equipment Troubleshooting (SFI & OEM Equipment)
- New Product Installation
- Equipment Problem Solving
- Customer Service Best Practices
- Valid driver’s license.
- Customer service skills - communication skills, strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Organized and systematic with troubleshooting and problem assessment skills. Systems oriented and highly motivated with a positive attitude.
- Must be receptive to and able to comprehend training received on new related processes
- Must be available on 24-hr call basis to respond to customer needs
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and hand sketches.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and hand tools.
- Mentoring and Training
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Intermediate Language skills, Mathematical Skills and Reasoning Ability
To Apply for this Position
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo USA, 8726 Fallbrook Drive, Houston, Texas, USA 77064
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.