Service Technician - Kindersley, SK
Reporting to the Inside Sales Manager, the Service Technician will be responsible for providing field service requirements.
Key position functions include:
- Deliver, assemble, test, and paint wellhead assemblies
- Execute field service requirements including installation and maintenance of wellheads
- Assist with shop and vehicle housekeeping in accordance with Company expectations
- Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements
- Provide customer property repair as required
- Travel to other branches to acquire training and provide assistance as required
- Comply and follow Company procedures and policies
- Assist with shipping and receiving as required
- Represent the Company to customers in a positive manner and provide exceptional customer service
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Regular travel is required
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 3 years of industry related experience preferred
- Knowledge of wellhead products and service industry
- Stream-Flo and competitor product knowledge an asset
- Folding Boom Truck Crane - 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification an asset
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license
- H2S, First Aid and PST training an asset
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, mechanical aptitude and commitment to safety
- Ability to work in a team environment
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
To Apply for this Position
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd., 4505 - 74 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6B 2H5
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.