Repair Assembly Technician - Grande Prairie, AB
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Repair Assembly Technician is responsible for assembly, testing and stamping of wellhead and frac service equipment. In addition the successful incumbent will assist with stocking requirements by ensuring product is properly identified and put away.
- Teardown, repair and assembly of wellheads and frac service equipment
- Organize and maintain rental stock inventory
- Notify and tag all incoming rentals, relaying information to Rental Inside Sales for final rental and repair
- Complete repairs and create work orders on all rentals
- Disassemble rental equipment as instructed and assist with the organization and storage of the equipment as required
- Deliver frac service tools and/or equipment to locations as needed
- Organize and maintain the work area, including maintenance of equipment, product storage containers and racking
- Assist with shop housekeeping and maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Occasional yard maintenance work
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School diploma, and at least two years of gate valve and wellhead assembly or rebuilding experience
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license with Air Brake endorsement
- Forklift experience an asset
- Knowledge of Stream-Flo and/or competitors equipment an asset
- Strong mechanical aptitude, a good work ethic and a willingness to learn
- A strong commitment to workplace safety
- Good communication (oral and written), organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test and show compliance with Stream-Flo’s Alcohol and Drug Policy before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
To Apply for this Position
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo Industries Ltd., 4505 - 74 Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, T6B 2H5
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.