Field Service Superintendent - Midland, TX
Key position functions include:
- Maintain Service schedule and reporting for assigned service techs
- Service technician time sheets submission
- Ensure service personnel observe all Health, Safety and Quality
requirements in the performance of work.
- Promote Company policies, procedures, standards and Guiding
- Assist with development of wellhead service procedures and
training on procedures
- Provide on the job training and guidance for assigned service
- Train and evaluate performance of service technicians.
Field Service Audits and complete documentation, submit to Service Manager
service techs have proper equipment, tools and information to successfully
perform their tasks
- Ensure service techs are properly maintaining assigned equipment,
tools and vehicles.
- Check all paperwork to ensure it is filled out correctly and has
signatures once job is completed and services techs turns it in (JAM, Field
Service Order, Driver Log and Sales Order)
- Over-sight of dispatch process including JAMS, JSA’s
- Build customer relationships in a professional manner through
rapid response and exemplary service.
- NCIR reporting and support
Preferred candidate will possess the following:
- Strong commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Advanced knowledge of service work and safety standards
- Effective written, verbal, and reading skills
- Proficient in use of computers and software, including Microsoft
- Minimum Grade 12
- Effective communication skills
- Effective organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Strong commitment to
workplace health and safety
To Apply for this Position
Please state the position and location that you are applying for on your application. Apply to the Stream-Flo Human Resources Department at:
Mail: Stream-Flo USA, 8726 Fallbrook Drive, Houston, Texas, USA 77064
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.